Sunday 27 September 2009

The Beginning

Welcome! So I've been in Edinburgh for about 5 days now and its been amazing. I managed to get very lucky and find not only a wonderful person to crash with the first night in town, but I've also gotten a room in the perfect flat. Its with 5 other graduate students at the University of Edinburgh (3 medical students, 1 law, 1 event planning/management) and they are already treating me as one of their own. I got to the flat about 830 pm on Thursday and my introduction to the apartment went something like this: "Here's your room, kitchen is there, shower is there, living room is over there. There's a chore wheel on the fridge that you're already on. We've just finished our exams today so you have 20 minutes to change and you're coming out with us." We were out until 430 am.

More to come later, including a run down of my first day at work (tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. yay that sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you're having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete